- Former CEO of Swiss Red Cross Switzerland, Executive Director of Swiss Health.
- Delegate International Committee Red Cross, Geneva, Beirut, Baghdad
- CEO Greenpeace Switzerland - Director Finances, Personnel and Campaigning
- CEO Swiss Red Cross, Blood transfusion Centers, Lucerne, Switzerland
- Managing Director, Alpine Children’s Hospital Davos, Switzerland
- Director Surgery Departments and member of Executive Board, University Hospital Basel, Switzerland
- CEO State Hospital Limmattal, Zürich, Switzerland
- CEO Geriatric Hospital, Zurich, Switzerland
- President of The Board, Geriatric Hospital, Zug, Switzerland
- Vice President SEEAK (Swiss Association for Children with Asthma and Allergies), Berne, Switzerland
Dr. Eduard Tschan
Country Director for the International Medical Corps in Lebanon with extensive operational leadership in humanitarian crisis and global health initiatives within the Red Cross and Red Crescent movement, the United Nations and the World Bank.
Spearheaded the Global Measles and Rubella Initiative.
Dr. Dieter Michel
- Rehabilitation Specialist.
- Former Medical Director of Rehabilitation Hospital, Swiss Paraplegic Center Nottwil.
- Former President of Alumni executive MBA of Business School University of St. Gallen, Switzerland.
- CEO of a health care center in Küssnacht, Switzerland.
- Specialist in Insurance Medicine and Consultant of different Insurance Companies in Switzerland.
Prof. Dr. Andreas Widmer
- Former Head of Hospital Epidemiology and Deputy Chief Division of Infectious Diseases University Hospital Basel, Switzerland.
- Founder and President of Swissnoso (www.swissnoso.ch), the national center for infection prevention. Core Member Patient Safety World Health Organization WHO Geneva.
- Former Adv. Board of the epidemiology committee of the National Institute of Health, Berlin, Germany (Robert-Koch Institute, RKI).